Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Bloggiesta Weekend Plans


Bloggiesta is here and while it's a mini-version, it's still a great time to get around to doing those pesky tasks on your blog that you've been putting off!  And what better motivation than to be working on these tasks while a bunch of others are doing the same!

So what do I plan to do this weekend?  Well…knowing this was coming up, I've purposely held off on doing some tasks, plus I have a ton of reviews to write.

 Here’s what I'll be working on this weekend:
  • Write up all outstanding reviews that I need to post (10)
  • Set up posts for upcoming reviews/events/memes 
  • Update reading log and link reviews to log
  • Update challenge lists and link reviews
  • Update my blog planner/calendar 
  • Start to update all review posts to current format


It’ll be a fun and hopefully very productive weekend. What about you? Are you participating in this mini-Bloggiesta? Let me know so I can come visit and cheer you on!!!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Kristen
    Sounds like a great plan, I am not participating, but I'm going to keep a close eye on things, and follow some of the advice. And I can always do a little commenting cheering on. All the best with this awesome list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn...it's a fun event and I usually end up getting lots done. There's another one coming up in September - that's the full-blown, 3-day event with way more participants...maybe you will join that one?

      Delete
  2. I hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep reminding myself this is a MINI Bloggiesta, so I don't feel bad when I don't get even my mini list done. My main problem is that commenting is so much more fun than writing reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow...I missed the announcement earlier...but since it's a mini-version, I may just visit some blogs and tweak a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some similar goals on my list. Good luck getting everything done with weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's quite the list... I think I'd have trouble just with the first item! Hope things are going well for you this weekend, and good luck finishing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig