Saturday, October 11, 2014

Book Blog Walkers: Weekly Check-in October 10



  #BookBlogWalkers is hosted by Felicia @ The Geeky Bloggers Book Blog

Unfortunately, due to a crazy work schedule this past week, I didn't get to the gym at all. I did get my walks in and the dogs are really enjoying taking more walks during the day. Hopefully work will settle down and I can get back to my regular fitness routine. I really need to get back to doing some long walks again!!!
 
Here's how my week went:  

Oct  4:  helped move my sister - lots of up & down the stairs for a total of 51 floors!!!
Oct  5:  more moving - another 31 flights of stairs - my legs were definitely feeling it!
Oct  6:  rest
Oct  7:  rest

Oct  8:  30 minutes (easy walk w/ dogs)
Oct  9:  30 minutes (easy walk w/ dogs)

Oct 10:  30 minutes (easy walk w/ dogs) 
 
How did your week go?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. My job has been stressful lately so it does get in the way of my exercising and blogging. I hope your work settles down for you to have more time for yourself. But you still had a good week! Moving is a good workout (especially with all those stairs!!). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you did okay! Those flights of steps have to count significantly. Hope work settles. I am facing into my new and last school term of teaching. I expect my exercise, reading and blogging will slip quite a bit, but only for the next little while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of walking up and down! My least fav thing to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm keen to join in soon. I'm trying to do something about my eating (priority 1) and when I feel I'm on the right track I want to start exercising more (at all!). I recall from a previous time with Weight Watchers, they suggested waiting until week 3 to get keen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig