Monday, December 01, 2014

Month in Review: November 2014

Hello December!!! How is it that the holiday season is once again upon us? I feel so unprepared...last year by this time, I had all my shopping done! This year - not even close! Problem is, I still am not sure what to buy for half the people (mainly nieces/nephews) on my list, which is kinda stressing me out...hopefully I can figure it out and bang out my shopping one day this week or next week at the latest. As far as reading goes, I managed to get in quite a few of my own books last month and am hoping that trend continues this month, but not sure exactly how much reading I will actually get done. Oh well...
 

Here are my reading stats for November! 

  • Books read:  15

Books I read: 
  1. The Burning Girl -- Lisa Unger (e-book)
  2. Shopaholic to the Stars -- Sophie Kinsella (audio book)
  3. The Hidden Girl -- Louise Millar
  4. The Broken String -- Diane Chamberlain (e-book)
  5. The Oleander Sisters -- Elaine Hussey (audio book)
  6. Alex Cross, Run -- James Patterson
  7. Christmas on 4th Street --Susan Mallery
  8. Yours for Christmas -- Susan Mallery (e-book)
  9. One of Us -- Tawni O'Dell (audio book)
  10. Ashes to Ashes -- Tami Hoag (print/audio book)
  11. The Look of Love -- Sarah Jio
  12. The Cinderella Murder -- Mary Higgins Clark/Alafair Burke (audio book)
  13. Christmas in Dixie -- Beth Albright (e-book)
  14. Scorched Eggs -- Laura Childs
  15. Anything but Love -- Beth Ciotta (e-book)

Favorite Books of November:  
 

  • The Look of Love by Sarah Jio

2014 Challenge Update: 

  •  You Read How Many Books Reading Challenge -- Books read: 147/150
  •  Library Books Reading Challenge -- Books read: 16/50
  •  Mount TBR Reading Challenge -- Books read: 7/36
  •  Review Pile Books Reading Challenge -- Books read: 0/10
  •  Netgalley Reading Challenge -- Books read: 22/15 (COMPLETED)
  •  First Reads Reading Challenge -- Books read: 39/26 (COMPLETED)
  •  Quick Fix Fiction Reading Challenge -- Books read: 36/15 (COMPLETED)
  •  Chunkster Reading Challenge -- Books read: 5/5 (COMPLETED)
  •  E-books Challenge -- Books read: 48/25 (COMPLETED)
  •  Historical Fiction Challenge -- Books read: 14/25
  •  Nonfiction Reading Challenge -- Books read: 1/5
  •  Finish the Series Fiction Challenge -- Series completed: 1/4 + 1
  •  Audio Book Challenge -- Books listened to: 44/25 (COMPLETED)
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Great month! I'm really looking forward to reading the Sarah Jio book. I loved Goodnight June. I'm listening to a Tami Hoag right now and enjoying it and I haven't read a Laura Childs in ages. I'm looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin,
    15 books in one month would be a PR for me! Best of luck with your shopping. I need to get mine done as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great month! I absolutely love Diane Chamberlain. I haven't read that book, but I haven't read a bad one by her yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good month - November. You are getting through your challenges - I found using your style of organisation has helped me track mine a lot better this year. Just need a bit of fine tuning for next year. I look forward to reading The Look of Love at some point, other bloggers have all given it the thumbs up too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig