Monday, February 02, 2015

Month in Review: January 2015



Here are my reading stats for January! 
  • Books read:  12


Books I read: 
  1. The Violets of March -- Sarah Jio
  2. House Broken -- Sonja Yoerg (e-book)
  3. The Dress Shop of Dreams -- Menna van Praag (audio book)
  4. Her -- Harriet Lane
  5. The Headmaster's Wife -- Thomas Christopher Greene (audio book)
  6. The Three Sisters: A Whispers Story -- Lisa Unger
  7. The Magician's Lie -- Greer MacAllister
  8. Monday Mourning --Kathy Reichs (audio book)
  9. Perdita -- Hilary Scharper (e-book)
  10. Unbecoming -- Rebecca Scherm
  11. The Marriage Charm -- Linda Lael Miller (e-book)
  12. Left for Dead: A Maeve Kerrigan Story -- Jane Casey (e-book)

Favorite Book of January:   
 
  • The Violets of March by Sarah Jio

2015 Challenge Update:

  •  You Read How Many Books Reading Challenge -- Books read: 12/150 
  •  Library Books Reading Challenge -- Books read: 0/24
  •  Mount TBR Reading Challenge -- Books read: 1/24
  •  Netgalley Reading Challenge -- Books read: 5/21
  •  First Reads Reading Challenge -- Books read: 8/26 
  •  E-books Challenge -- Books read: 5/25
  •  Audio Book Challenge -- Books listened to: 3/50
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I hope to read Her soon. How did you like it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good - creepy and weird, but good!

      Delete
  2. Kristin, January was a terrific reading month for you! I hope to read my Sarah Jio book soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started reading Sarah Jio - The Violets of March was the 2nd book of hers that I read and now I can't wait to read more of her books. What book do you have of hers?

      Delete
  3. I also enjoyed The Violets of March and I see several titles you listed above that I am anxious to read: The Dress Shop of Dreams, The Magician's Lie and Perdita. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see The Violets of March as your Jan pick, I did enjoy it on audio a lot. I bought House Broken last month, not sure when I will get to read it, but I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great month and a nice mix of old and new books. I'm reading The Magician's Lie now, loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to you I bought The Violets of March. It really sounds terrific. Look forward to read it. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig