Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Month in Review: June 2015



Here are my reading stats for June! 
  • Books read:  15

 Books I read: 

  1. It's You -- Jane Porter (e-book)
  2. Eeny Meeny -- M.J. Arlidge (e-book)
  3. The Guest Cottage -- Nancy Thayer (audio book)
  4. The Reckoning -- Jane Casey (audio book)
  5. Second Life -- S.J. Watson
  6. All the Single Ladies -- Dorothea Benton Frank (audio book)
  7. The Sound of Glass -- Karen White
  8. The Secret Life of Violet Grant --Beatriz Williams
  9. Tiny Little Thing -- Beatriz Williams
  10. The Silkworm -- Robert Galbraith (audio book)
  11. The Truth & Other Lies -- Sascha Arango (e-book)
  12. As Night Falls -- Jenny Milchman 
  13. The Art Forger --  B.A. Shapiro (audio book)
  14. The Wrong Man -- Kate White
  15. Bones on Ice -- Kathy Reichs (e-book)
 
Favorite Books of June:      
  • The Secret Life of Violet Grant by Beatriz Williams
  • Tiny Little Thing by Beatriz Williams

2015 Challenge Update:

  •   You Read How Many Books Reading Challenge -- Books read: 73/150
  •  Library Books Reading Challenge -- Books read: 7/24
  •  Mount TBR Reading Challenge -- Books read: 3/24
  •  Netgalley Reading Challenge -- Books read: 17/21
  •  First Reads Reading Challenge -- Books read: 30/26 
  •  E-books Challenge -- Books read: 18/25
  •  Audio Book Challenge -- Books listened to: 32/50 

*Kathryn over at The Book Date has created a Month In Review meme for those who put together these monthly posts. From now on, I'll be linking my posts up each month...Thanks Kathryn for putting this meme together!!! 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hmm a Beatriz Williams spree! I have finally got to listening to A Hundred Summers after reading your review for it many moons ago. Enjoying it. It's You is now on my bookshelf and I look forward to reading it. And I so want to read The Sound of Glass as well! Happy July reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I so need to read the Art Forger! Thanks for mentioning this meme, really neat. My recap is here: http://wordsandpeace.com/2015/07/01/2015-june-wrap-up/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig