Thursday, October 01, 2015

Month in Review: September 2015




Here are my reading stats for September! 
  • Books read:  13

 Books I read:

  1. Come Away With Me -- Karma Brown
  2. 206 Bones -- Kathy Reichs (audio book)
  3. The Girl in the Spider's Web -- David Lagercrantz (audio book)
  4. The Paris Key -- Juliet Blackwell (e-book)
  5. Real Murders -- Charlaine Harris (audio book)
  6. The Middle of Somewhere -- Sonja Yoerg
  7. The Admissions -- Meg Mitchell Moore (audio book)
  8. Little Black Lies -- Sandra Block (audio book)
  9. Christmas in Mustang Creek -- Linda Lael Miller (e-book)
  10. The Girl Without a Name -- Sandra Block (audio book)
  11. A Perfect Vintage -- Penny Vincenzi
  12. Spider Bones -- Kathy Reichs (audio book)
  13. The Dance Begins --  Diane Chamberlain (e-book)
 
Favorite Book of September:       

  • Come Away With Me by Karma Brown

2015 Challenge Update: 

  •   You Read How Many Books Reading Challenge -- Books read: 115/150
  •  Library Books Reading Challenge -- Books read: 11/24
  •  Mount TBR Reading Challenge -- Books read: 3/24
  •  Netgalley Reading Challenge -- Books read: 23/21 - Completed
  •  First Reads Reading Challenge -- Books read: 45/26 - Completed
  •  E-books Challenge -- Books read: 24/25
  •  Audio Book Challenge -- Books listened to: 52/50 - Completed

*Kathryn over at The Book Date has created a Month In Review meme for those who put together these monthly posts. From now on, I'll be linking my posts up each month...Thanks Kathryn for putting this meme together!!!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Okay so now I am going to myself got to check out Come Away With Me. So somehow missed your review of this, so off to read and see. I missed out on The Dance Begins, but loved the main novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on meeting many of your challenges. It looks like you had a great month. Enjoy October!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig