Sunday, December 20, 2015

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in December 18

 
    
So far I've managed to hit my target of 10k steps 17 out of 18 days this month...not too bad!!! The one day I didn't do it, I was pretty close, but was so tired and had a really bad headache. Oh well!
 
Here's how my week went: 
   
Dec 12:  8,826 steps
Dec 13:  12,029 steps
Dec 14:  15,928 steps (5k on treadmill at gym)

Dec 15:  10,078 steps
Dec 16:  10,982 steps

Dec 17: 
15,303 steps (5k on treadmill at gym)
Dec 18: 
11,376 steps (35 minutes on treadmill at gym)
 
 
Audiobooks listened to this week: 

  • Started Smoke by Catherine McKenzie, narrated by Amy McFadden, Cassandra Campbell & Danny Campbell

How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wowee you did really well and the one day of headache was not too shabby either. Hope Smoke is good on audio, I just read it but enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So close!! And if you average it out, you must be way above 10,000 steps! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I didn't exercise very much this past week. I'm impressed that you exercised even with a headache!

    I just got a Fitbit so hopefully I'll be able to keep track of my steps and maybe it will motivate me to walk more in 2016.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig