Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Month in Review: May 2016


Here are my reading stats for May!
  • Books read: 12
Books I read: 
  1. Lost Among the Living -- Simone St. James (audio book)
  2. No One Knows -- J.T. Ellison
  3. The Winter Girl -- Matt Marinovich (audio book)
  4. The Other Girl -- Lauren Willig (audio book)
  5. Don't You Cry -- Mary Kubica
  6. Fool Me Once -- Harlan Coben (audio book)
  7. The Girl in the Ice -- Robert Bryndza (audio book)
  8. Saving Abby -- Steena Holmes (audio book)
  9. My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry -- Fredrick Backman
  10. After Perfect -- Christina McDowell (audio book)
  11. Liar, Liar -- M.J. Arlidge (e-book)
  12. The Drowning Girls -- Paula Treick DeBoard (audio book)
  
Favorite Book of May:
 
  • Don't You Cry by Mary Kubica

Bookish News:
 
  • I didn't get to any book signings this month...hopefully some will be coming up soon! I really do enjoy going to them!

2016 Reading Challenge Update:
 
  • You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 59/150
  • Library Reading Challenge -- Books Borrowed: 8/18
  • #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 2/18
  • Netgalley Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 25/21
  • New Authors Reading Challenge -- New Authors Read: 28/45
  • E-books Reading Challenge -- E-books Read: 20/25
  • Audio Books Reading Challenge -- Books Listened to: 32/50

*Kathyrn over at The Book Date has created a Month in Review meme for those who put together these monthly posts. From now on, I'll be linking my post up each month...Thanks Kathryn for putting this meme together!!!


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I also read Don't You Cry, and it was my May favorite, too!

    I hope to read First Comes Love soon....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of Don't You Cry as well, just beaten out by The Girls as my favourite of the month

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time all your books are pretty unfamiliar to me! I know Mary Kubica is such a fav with so many readers, one day I will need to read her to find out what all the 'love' is about! All the best for June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed No One Knows and have Fool Me Once on my list. Looks like you had a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We usually read a lot of the same titles, but this month we didn't! But quite a few of your books are on my stacks. Hope June is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig