Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Month in Review: October 2016



Here are my reading stats for October!  
  • Books read: 15
Books I read: 
  1. The Things We Wish Were True -- Marybeth Mayhew Whalen (audio book)
  2. Little Blue Blue -- M.J. Arlidge (e-book)
  3. The Girl in the Castle -- Santa Montefiore (audio book)
  4. Field of Graves -- J.T. Ellison (audio book)
  5. In the Woods -- Tana French
  6. A Kiss in the Snow -- Susan Mallery (e-book)
  7. Summit Lake -- Charlie Donlea (audio book)
  8. The Off Season -- Colleen Thompson (audio book)
  9. Dear Amy -- Helen Callaghan
  10. Sweeter With You -- Susan Mallery (e-book)
  11. The Perfect Girl -- Gilly Macmillan
  12. The Stonecutter -- Camilla Lackberg (audio book)
  13. Crepe Factor -- Laura Childs
  14. The Dollhouse -- Fiona Davis (audio book)
  15. Dark Water -- Robert Bryndza (audio book)
  
Favorite Books of October:
 
  • The Perfect Girl by Gilly Macmillan
  • The Dollhouse by Fiona Davis

2016 Reading Challenge Update:
 
  • You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 128/150
  • Library Reading Challenge -- Books Borrowed: 20/18 - Completed
  • #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 6/18
  • Netgalley Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 43/21 - Completed
  • New Authors Reading Challenge -- New Authors Read: 60/45 - Completed
  • E-books Reading Challenge -- E-books Read: 30/25 - Completed
  • Audio Books Reading Challenge -- Books Listened to: 70/50 - Completed

*Kathyrn over at The Book Date has created a Month in Review meme for those who put together these monthly posts. From now on, I'll be linking my post up each month...Thanks Kathryn for putting this meme together!!!


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great month. Enjoy Nov.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic reading month for you. Will check out your 2 favorite books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I both read 15 books! I also loved The Perfect Girl (read a while ago).

    I have The Dollhouse, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a great month! here is mine: https://wordsandpeace.com/2016/11/01/2016-october-wrap-up/. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read, and enjoyed, In the Woods and Field of Graves. I'm interested in the two titles I didn't read that you picked as your favorites of the month, so thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not one match up with anything I have read this month! I am so impressed by all the audiobooks you have completed, I am struggling to complete my goal of 33 by end of year. Am going to have to sneak in a few really short ones!! All the best for November reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Things We Wish Were True is on my TBR list - hopefully before the end of the year *sigh*. Nice month of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great reading month. We usually read some of the same books, but not this month. I do have The Perfect Girl on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig