Sunday, June 04, 2017

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in Jun 2

 

It's been a while since I had a check-in post...I actually took the month of May off from doing them. Not that I didn't exercise, but I just needed to reset myself and not focus on any goals per-say.  And I think that was a good thing...I still walked during that month, but now I feel like I am ready to put myself back on a regular schedule fitness-wise. 


I just got back from #BookExpo - and besides all the books I picked up and the authors, publishers and publicists I got to meet and chat with - I got to meet, in person, for the first time ever - Felicia from Geeky Bloggers Book Blog!!! I was psyched! We have been bloggy friends for what feels like forever - even before the creation of FitReaders, so being able to finally meet in person and give each other the biggest HUG ever - so cool!!! 
 


Felicia & I at #BookExpo in NYC

 
June Goals: 


  • 10K steps M-F, at least 7,500 steps on the weekend
  • 30 minutes of active walking every day, M-F
  • Attend at least 1 yoga class/week
  • Eat mindfully/eat enough
        
Here's how last week went:    
May 27:  10,689 steps
May 28:  7,557 steps

May 29:  8,183 steps   
May 30:  24,903 steps
(Wandering around NYC) 
May 31:  7,649 steps

Jun  1:  20
,358 steps (BookExpo - 1st day on Floor)
Jun  2:  14
,979 steps (BookExpo - 2nd day on Floor) 

Total Steps: 94,318 steps


 
Audiobooks listened to last week (since I'm not much of a music fan, I listen to books while I walk):
  • Didn't listen to anything this week as I was away most of the week.
 

How did your week go? You can find this week's link-up here.
 

 
Virtual 5K /10K Tally:
     January:                               May:                             September:   
           5K  -  4                                  5K  -  5                                5K  - 
         10K  -  7                                10K  -  6                               10K  - 
     February:                             June:                            October:

           5K  -  4                                  5K  -  0                                 5K  - 
         10K  -  9                                10K  -  0                              10K  -   
     March:                                  July:                             November:
           5K  -  3                                  5K  -                                    5K  - 
         10K  -  7                                10K  -                                  10K  - 
     April:                                    August:                        December:
           5K  -  9                                  5K  -                                    5K  - 
         10K  -  1                                 10K  -                                  10K  -


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. How wonderful to meet up with Felicia and have a little time together. Book Expo excellent for adding those steps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Kristin! You got in a lot of steps, and had fun at the Book Expo. Great photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! I love Felicia, so glad you guys got to hang out! And so glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig