Saturday, July 01, 2017

Month in Review: June 2017



Goodbye June...Hello July!!! I can't believe this year is already half over...it's flying by! I still have so many books sitting on my shelf just waiting to be read and yet more and more keep being added. I need a time machine to stop time so I can read for days at a time but not really lose any time - anybody want to get on that for me?

Well, BookExpo has come and gone and what a great time I had! I picked up some great books that I am really excited to read over the next 6 months and met some awesome authors. I posted my updates already - but I'll include them here in case you missed them:



Here are my reading stats for June! 
  • Books read: 15
 
Books I read:

  1. He Said/She Said -- Erin Kelly
  2. The Dry -- Jane Harper (audio book)
  3. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo -- Taylor Jenkins Reid
  4. Lie to Me -- Jess Ryder (e-book)
  5. What My Body Remembers -- Agnete Friis
  6. The Essex Serpent -- Sarah Perry
  7. The Weight of Lies -- Emily Carpenter (audio book)
  8. The Breakdown -- B.A. Paris
  9. The Identicals -- Elin Hilderbrand
  10. Eden -- Jeanne McWilliams Blasberg (audio book)
  11. Every Last Lie -- Mary Kubica (e-book)
  12. Cocoa Beach -- Beatriz Williams
  13. Kiss Carlo -- Adriana Trigiani (audio book)
  14. Secrets of the Dead -- Carol Wyer (e-book)
  15. Undertow -- Elizabeth Heathcote
  
Favorite Books of June:
 
  • The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
  • Kiss Carlo by Adriana Trigiani

2017 Reading Challenge Update:
 
  • You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 90/150
  • Library Reading Challenge -- Books Borrowed: 9/24
  • #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks Reading Challenge -- Books Read: 4/15
  • New Authors Reading Challenge -- New Authors Read: 38/45
  • E-books Reading Challenge -- E-books Read: 21/25
  • Audio Books Reading Challenge -- Books Listened to: 41/50

*Kathyrn over at The Book Date has created a Month in Review meme for those who put together these monthly posts. From now on, I'll be linking my post up each month...Thanks Kathryn for putting this meme together!!!



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. June was a great reading month for you, plus you went to the BookExpo!

    Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suko...it was a good month! I did go to BookExpo, which was so fun :)

      Delete
  2. For once I have no "snap" I read that too, although there are a couple I'd like to read but like you so many books to read. I did enjoy Goodnight from London on audio, narrator did it well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read more from her - I read a short story she contributed to in a collaboration, but I know she has a few others out. I met her briefly - she's quite charming!

      Delete
  3. Great bookish month for you! Glad to see the TJR book on your favorites. I haven't read it yet but its on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 15 books! That's quite an accomplishment!!

    Here’s my Monthly Wrap Up!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great month - here's to a good july!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 15 books is a good reading month, how was the Essex serpent, I keep on seeing people reading it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love interacting with other book lovers and appreciate any thoughts or feedback! If you read a book after seeing my review, please let me know. Come back and leave me a link to your review so I can read it. Thank you!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig